HB PLUS warm air heaters are available in 2 sizes and find their use for controlled air heating of small and medium-sized rooms, mainly in the residential area. By means of burner power calibration each model may be set on two levels of power. The centrifugal fan with motor directly coupled to the impeller and with a low noise emission level, allows installation of the appliance in residential environments and in general in all cases where a limited useful static pressure is required.
The patented heat exchanger is made of flattened section tubes with a trapezoidal shape with turbulent imprints that allow to achieve very high efficiency. The combustion chamber is made of thick steel that attenuates the combustion noise emissions, preventing them from being transmitted to the rooms through the ducts. The burner housing compartment is carefully encased with sound-absorbing material. The recirculating air intake is complete with a filter integrated into the heater itself.
The HB PLUS heater is complete with electrical panel and control and safety devices and during the summer season it is set up to provide only ventilation of the environment.
- Heat exchanger with three smokes rounds equipped with thick steel (COR-TEN) combustion chamber and smoke pipes in high quality steel.
- External casing painted with thermosetting powders, with radiation-proof heat insulation
- Fan section with one centrifugal fan, equipped with one electrical single phase motor directly coupled to the fan wheel.
- Electrical board for control and protection of the warm air heater.
- FAN-LIMIT bithermostat for the automatic control of the fan and for the safety shutdown of the burner in case of overheating.
- Air filter regenerable and removable.
- Oil burner complete with electronic devices, nozzle, flexible pipes, filter and room thermostat.