The equipment consist mainly of an isolated cabinet receiving the air flow produced by the ventilator group. The cabinet contains a new concept, INOX stainless steel high-efficiency heat exchanger which transfers the thermal power by means of direct exchange between combustion products and the air flow to be treated. Such air is heated when passing onto the exchanger’s hot surface and it is then distributed to the premises.
The centrifugal fan’s characteristics make the equipment suitable to be installed where high static pressure is required. During summertime, this equipment can also perform room ventilation only.
The direct exchange technology employed by this equipment requires lower installation costs but first and foremost it allows a tangible reduction of operating costs. The most important feature of this system is that heat is directly transferred to the premises to be heated, thereby avoiding inefficient transformation stages. The result is a much higher overall performance of the system.
This equipment’s UNIQUE PECULIARITY lies in the fact that it has been specifically designed and proportioned to ALWAYS work at flue gas condensation conditions covering all its heating capacity range (maximum and minimum values).
In order to curb the equipment dimensions and weight, it was necessary to fully optimize the overall exchange coefficient by a direct action on both the speed and direction of vector fluxes and energy receiving fluxes. This target could be achieved thanks to an innovative, unique and PATENTED structure of the heat exchanger with counter-current and crossed jets. Moreover, the valuable STAINLESS steel materials employed guarantee a safe, long-lasting functioning also at flue gas total condensation conditions.
The DUO-MO unit – thanks to its independent ventilator groups featuring modulating functioning and changeable air flow, as well as its heat exchanger with burner featuring modulating functioning and changeable heating capacity output – guarantees absolute ambient wellbeing and allows to control “just in time” both the equipment’s heating capacity and air flow rate in a continuous, consistent way according to the immediate needs of the premises to be treated.
Moreover, operating economy is maximized thanks to the functioning mode always at condensation conditions (maximum efficiency 108%).
A wide choice of accessories (such as filters, remote controls, diffusion plenums, regulation dampers, aspiration grids, inverters, etc.) come in to complete the product. The product’s project is covered by international patent rights. Product safety is certified by renowned and professional International Authorities.
- Heat exchanger with four smokes rounds, combustion chamber in AISI 430 stainless steel, exchange pipes in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with exhaust smokes collector with condensation discharge, inspection doors, chimney connection and burner mounting plate.
- External casing in pre-painted galvanized steel with thermal insulation and complete with support frame.
- Fan section with two high prerformance centrifugal twin fans with double polarity electrical motors and variable belt transmission.
- Double speed fans
- Electrical board for control and protection, three-phase motor 400V + 3N / 50Hz, equipped with one FAN-LIMIT double-thermostat (n° 1 with manual reset and n° 1 with automatic reset).
- For gas burner version: double stage or modulating forced draught gas burner complete with electric device and gas train.