BA PLUS warm air heaters are the ideal solution for heating of small and medium-sized industrial environments where direct diffusion of warm is requested, without duct diffusion system.
Heaters are powered by diesel single-stage burner. The standard supply of air diffusion plenum with adjustable outlet fins on all four sides and a fixed transmission fan unit helps to make installation particularly economical, quick and simple.
The centrifugal fan, with motor directly coupled to the impeller and with low noise emission level, allows the installation of the heater directly into the environment to be treated.
The burner is contained in a special compartment, where the diesel tank is also housed. On the control panel there is a room thermostat to ensure fully automatic operation of the heater. The heater is complete with electrical panel and control and safety devices and, during summer season, it is set up to provide only ventilation of the environment.
- Heat exchanger with three smokes rounds; combustion chamber in stainless steel, smoke pipes in high quality steel, complete with inspection doors, chimney connection and burner mounting plate with insulation.
- External casing painted with thermosetting powders, complete with external cabinet for burner and oil tank protection with radiation-proof heat insulation.
- Fan section with one centrifugal fan, equipped with one electrical single phase motor directly coupled to the fan wheel.
- Electrical board for control and protection of the warm air heater designed for single phase electrical motor supply 230V / 50 Hz complete with FAN-LIMIT double-thermostats and a room thermostat.
- Diesel tank integrated in the heater and provided with a connection for the load of fuel.
- Air outlet diffusion plenum with air delivery openings on the four sides and horizontal individually adjustable precut fins.
- Oil burner complete with electronic devices, nozzle, flexible pipes and filter.