Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT “JUST A FAN”
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
• Evaporative cooler for indoor/outdoor cooling
• Ideal for large open rooms, patio/ BBQ areas, garage, deck, backyard, warehouse
• UV and weather resistant for outdoor use
• Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides for optimum cooling performance
• Powerful 1540 CFM* air flow
• Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
• Sound level at high speed: 65 dB
• Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
• Top-loading ice compartment and 60 L or 15.9 gallon water capacity*
• Wide fan blades for powerful airflow and fast air circulation
• Oscillating louvers
Easy to Use
• Easy-to-use, mechanical control panel
• 3 speeds
• Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
Important Notice: Not an air conditioner
The evaporative air cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. It should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner. It works best in hot and dry conditions.